Join the team
Reception Supervisor/ Duty Manager Required
We are currently recruiting for a highly motivated Reception Supervisor/Duty Manager to join our Front of House team. The ideal candidate will be a proactive and dynamic individual with a passion for delivering outstanding guest service and experience within the luxury hotel sector.
To provide the guest with an efficient and friendly welcome and departure, whilst ensuring Reception and Welcome department operates in an organised manner. To ensure professional, friendly and courteous service to all guests is delivered at all times and to lead by example. To be able to take ownership of the Reception department in the Reception Manager absence and to carry out Duty Manager shifts as and when required.
- Ensure the smooth running of the reception desk on a day to day basis
- Responsible for training new team members in the Front of House department.
- Identify training and development needs and organising refresher trainings - keeping accurate training records
- Actively involved in organising and conducting quarterly Reception meetings
- La Suite West monthly Newsletter preparation
- Liaising with all departments to communicate guest requests and preferences
- Actively seek out and maximize all upselling opportunities and ensure the team have the skills to do the same
- To maintain good working relationships with all other departments in the hotel
- To act as a Duty Manager as and when required, and provide cover to the Night team as required
- Adherence to all company procedures on Health Safety and to be aware of the fire evacuation procedures
- Ensure all cash, charge, float and till procedures are carried out in accordance with Company policy and procedure. - Organise and exchange the petty cash and due backs
- To monitor cash control and float balances and the correct billing of revenues and credit facilities of all guests in-house
- Showing presence in the lobby to actively encourage feedback from our guests
- Experience as a Shift leader / Senior Receptionist in a 5* or 4* hotel is essential
- Effective organisational skills and superb attention to detail
- Positive approach
- Ability to work proactively and independently
- Enjoy working as a team, able to lead and motivate people under pressure and use initiative to anticipate and exceed guest expectations
- Excellent written and oral English
- Ability to prioritise and delegate work whilst providing training and support
-Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Experience of Opera is desirable
- Knowledge of London
- Previous experience within a 4* or 5* property is essential
The Reward & Benefits
- Competitive salary
- 28 days annual leave per annum (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Meals on duty provided
- Uniform provided
- Discounted room nights
- Discount in Food & Beverage outlets
- The Eligibility & Application
We are an equal opportunities employer.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be over 18 and eligible to live and work in the United Kingdom. We will require documented evidence of this fact as part of the recruitment process.
Due to the high number of applicants expected for this role, if you have not heard from us within 7 days of applying, you can consider your application to be unsuccessful on this occasion.
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this role, please send your CV and cover letter to Rohan Kambli firstname.lastname@example.org
Slavery & Human Trafficking Statement
This statement is made pursuant to section 54 of the Modern Slavery Act 2015. Bespoke Hotels maintains written policies and procedures to ensure modern slavery and human trafficking are not occurring in our business and crucially within our supply chain.