We are aware that every guest has different needs and are committed to ensure that the facilities at La Suite West are accessible to all of our guests equally.
There is accessible parking outside the building and our accessible rooms allow a wheelchair turning circle at each side of the bed and within the bathroom.
The hotel is fully compliant with the Disability Discrimination Act and has the following facilities to ensure everyone has a comfortable stay:
– Step free access to ground floor entrance to the hotel with Doorman on hand to assist
– Ground level reception and check-in desk
– Ground floor accessible bedrooms
– Lift access to accessible bedrooms on other floors
– Assistance dogs welcome
– Restaurant and toilet are fully accessible on the ground floor
– Bathrooms with shower chair, low sink and grab rails, toilet with grab rails
– Towels and other bathroom supplies have been placed at an accessible height
– Emergency pull cords x 2 – one by the shower, one by the toilet
– Bedside emergency pull cord – both sides
– Turning space for wheelchair at either side of the bed
-Junior Suites are an average of 20 square metres to 28 square metres
– Some of the rooms have a separate seating area.
The restaurant is accessible from Reception.
Private Terrace is accessible by ramp from pavement.